[rt-users] RT on Debian Sarge; with fastcgi; apache 2

Stephen Quinney stephen at jadevine.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 08:31:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 12:41:39PM +0100, List wrote:

> I have got most of rt working, but I get a list of script commands as
> follows when I click anything from the home page:
>
> %# BEGIN BPS TAGGED BLOCK {{{ %# %# COPYRIGHT: %# %# This software is
> Copyright (c) 1996-2005 Best Practical Solutions, LLC %# %# %# (Except
> where explicitly superseded by other copyright notices) %# %# %#
> LICENSE: %# %# This work is made available to you under the terms of
> Version 2 of %# the GNU General Public License. A copy of that license
> should have %# been provided with this software, but in any event can be
> snarfed %# from www.gnu.org. %# %# This work is distributed in the hope
> that it will be useful, but %# WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the
> implied warranty of %# MERCHANTABILITY

This is not being run through fastcgi, it's just the contents of the
file.

> Details of installation; Debian Sarge with Apache/2.0.54 (Unix)
> PHP/5.0.5 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 mod_perl/2.0.1 Perl/v5.8.4 Server all
> compiled from source.
>
> I am using fastcgi
>
> Can anyone help, please?

Have you read all the information and followed the instructions in
README.Debian and INSTALL.Debian that are in
/usr/share/request-tracker3/ or /usr/share/request-tracker3.4
(depending on which package you actually installed).

That should be enough to get it all working,

Stephen Quinney