[rt-users] RT: Essentials -- ToDo example

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Oct 25 14:36:23 EDT 2005

Before I post a bug report I wanted to find out if I misunderstood the
example on pages 113-114 "Personal To-Do Lists".

After a "miss-reading" I changed the ACL's to the correct setting but a
ToDo Queue item I created is visible to other, normal-Privledged, users.

Initially I set the ACLs so Everyone ( instead of Priviledged Users )
could SeeQueue, CreateTicket, and OwnTicket.  But the Owner group was
set correctly(?): CommentOnTicket, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments,
ReplyToTicket, and ModifyTicket.

I accessed the Ticket ( as another user ) with the Everyone ACLs set
then went back and corrected them but can still access the ticket as
that and other users.

Did I missunderstand the ACLs?  Can there be a Queue everyone can access
but they can only see their tickets?

Oh yeah!  RT 3.4.4

Rod