[rt-users] links (relationships) not showing after upgrade to 3.4.4

Luke Vanderfluit lvanderf at internode.com.au
Wed Oct 26 22:18:07 EDT 2005

Hi.

I'm Using:
apache 1.3.27
mod_perl 1.29
mod_ssl 2.3.14-1.3.27
mysql 4.0.18

I have upgraded from RT 3.0.11 to 3.4.4
While testing the application I found that links that were visible in
the 3.0.11 version are no longer visible in 3.4.4

This goes for both the summary section in the 'Update.html' page and the
ModifyLinks.html page. Both these pages ultimately use the ShowLink
component.

I have traced through Update.html..ShowSummary..ShowLinks..ShowLink
comparing the 2 versions and cannot find any obvious reason why this
would be occuring.

I have created a link in the upgraded version (3.4.4) and it *does* show
when reloading the page or going to the child/parent ticket. So *newly*
created links *do* show but links that already existed before upgrade don't.

I've checked the database and compared both the links that were created
in the database before upgrade and the link created after upgrade, there
is no apparent difference there.

Anyone had this problem?

Thanks greatly.
Kind regards.