[rt-users] CustomField Help Needed - Willing to Pay

Rob Scheibel robscheibel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:04:41 EDT 2005

I need some help with a User-based Custom-Field (not a Ticket or Transaction
one). I am willing to pay through PayPal for any assistance anybody can
provide, as I have proposed this question before and have not had any
 What I have is a CustomField for Users named "DefaultQueue". I want the
"SelectQueue" file in the "Elements" directory to fetch the "DefaultQueue"
CustomField and then have that Queue be the "SELECTED" Queue when the drop
down list is shown.
 Any insights or help would be greatly appreciated.
 What I have come up with so far is:
 my $CFObj = RT::CustomField->new($session{'CurrentUser'});
$CFObj->LoadByName(Name => 'DefaultQueue');
 That's as far as I can get. One would think that $CFObj->Value; would work,
but alas no such luck.
 Thanks for your time!
 -rob