[rt-users] changing logo

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sat Oct 29 13:01:40 EDT 2005

Arg.

Something so simple as merely switching out the bplogo for my own logo has me
completely stumped.  I've tried quite a few things, including modifying
the .../Elements/Header directly.

The best that I seem to be able to achieve is getting the logo to show up as a
broken link...

Is there some sort of caching or something going on somewhere?

I even went and purposefully screwed up the .../Elements/Header file, then
restarted the webserver ( apache2 w/ virt-hosts and fcgi ) - but it still no
change.  ...? However, if I remove/rename the Header file, then I'll get an
error:

"error:   could not find component for path '/Elements/Header'"

What the heck's going on here?

Many thanks!