SV: [rt-users] Table relations in RT

Hilde T Lauvset Rafaelsen hilde.rafaelsen at cc.uit.no
Thu Sep 1 05:07:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

We want to have a registration form outside RT where users can
registrate and report about problems. The reason we want this is because
some users (we are at a university) use the phone instead of using RT
and email.

The info the user registrates in the application form is registrated in
the RT database and will pop up as a new ticket in our main queue.

I know it is not recommended to interact directly with the database, but
the application form is strongly wanted from my leaders.

Hilde