[rt-users] Issues with rich formatted mails

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bjorn at 247ms.com
Thu Sep 1 11:36:40 EDT 2005

This helped me find the right solution. When I did it just like this, it wouldnt take non-rich mails, but I combined with the way I did it earlier that didnt work with rich texts.

I have added my scrip in the bottom of this page: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SetTicketPropertiesViaMail

Cheers and thanks, Bjorn