[rt-users] Web config question

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Sep 1 12:16:35 EDT 2005

Changing:

ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

causes the same problem as simply removing the line (fixes the rest of
apache, breaks RT

Also, if I set /opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($WebPath , "/rt/");

instead of

Set($WebPath , "");

It breaks RT

Set($WebBaseURL , "http://frankie.vigilancemonitoring.com:80");

Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");