[rt-users] [Fwd: Multiple email addresses for a single login name]

Kyle Balling kballing at sci.utah.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:10:50 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the input,
    Yes I have looked into the CanonicalizeEmail stuff, but the problem
is that the emails come from many different domain, mostly known, but a
few that are unknow. Really the task is to bypass the error when RT
tries to autocreate a user on email submission. In other words, even if
it errors out, go ahead and create the ticket and assume the user name
to be correct.