[rt-users] Install problems (RT 3.4.4 on FC3, mod_perl2 and apache2)

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Sep 7 11:09:34 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 16:10, Matti Meikdldinen wrote:

> I've been trying to get RT 3.4.4 working on FC3 with mod_perl2
> (v1.99-16) and apache2.(I guess I should have done some more
> investigating before trying this combination)

I think what you are trying should work, but you might find it
easier to switch to fastcgi.  The instructions for RHEL at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RHEL4InstallGuide
should be very close to what you need for FC3.  Or you could
switch to Centos4 while you are at it since FC3 won't be
officially supported that much longer.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com