[rt-users] Numbers as CF Values -> 'Invalid value for Name'

Hermanns, Horst Horst.Hermanns at t-mobile.de
Thu Sep 8 09:06:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,

we've a problem with configuration of values for Custom Fields after upgrade
to RT 3.4.2.

We have CFs which numbers as values (p.e. "Version" with values
[205,206,207,...]). This worked fine with RT 3.2.3. Now we get an error when
entering a new (number) CF value ("Invalid value for Name").

Are numbers no longer allowed as values?
Something to do whith new function "ValidateName" in Record.pm?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Horst