AW: [rt-users] RT 3.4.3 / Can't locate object method "GetDisplayedNodes" via package "Tree::Simple" at /opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Build.html line 270.

David Glasser glasser at bestpractical.com
Mon Sep 12 15:53:41 EDT 2005

Are you sure that neither of you has any local modifications?

The error indicates that $tree contains an object of class
Tree::Simple, which in fact does not have a GetDisplayedNodes
method.  $tree, however, should be of class
RT::Interface::Web::QueryBuilder::Tree, a subclass of Tree::Simple.

Can you grep your installed copy of RT for Tree::Simple?  When I do
that, all I get is documentation and a single 'use base'.  What do
you get?

--dave
   Code Monkey, Best Practical Solutions