[rt-users] Email autoresponse

Thomas Doxtater tdd at adci.ws
Wed Sep 14 10:51:16 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I've been trying to get my rt (3.4.0 win) to send the autoresponses,
with no luck.
I used the pre-packaged installer listed in the windows install guide,
and I've got rt checking emails and making new tickets, but when I type
a response and update the ticket, nothing goes out. Nor does anyone
receive the autoresponse that RT created ticket XX for them.

Any ideas? I'm using pop3 checking for fetchmail to an exchange 2003
server.

Also, has anyone tried to update the pre-packaged windows version? Any
help with that would be appreciated as well.

TIA,

Thomas Doxtater
Manager of IT
Architectural Design Consultants, Inc.
30 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, P.O. Box 580
Lake Delton, WI 53940

Phone: (608) 254-6181
Fax: (608) 254-2139
Email: tdd at adci.ws