[rt-users] RSS: Tickets with no subject disappear

cronfy - ipnet cronfy at ipnet.ru
Mon Sep 19 02:59:03 EDT 2005

Good day, Jesse.

>> Is this a bug or a feature? When I download RSS for some queue
>> or a search result, tickets with "No Subjest" are listed
>> listing.
>> So, tickets with no subject cannot be tracked via RSS viewer.
> Crofty: try this patch?
> jesse at hualien:~/svk/rt-3.4 $ svk diff
> --- html/Search/Results.rdf     (revision 15752)
> +++ html/Search/Results.rdf     (local)
> -            subject  => $Ticket->Subject,
> +            subject  => ($Ticket->Subject  || loc('No subject')),

No, unfortunately it did not work. As you may see at
http://cronfy.spb.ru/test/rss2.rdf,
tickets 70 and 49 (that have no subject) are listed inside <items>,
but none appeared as an <item>. The patch was applied and Apache
was restarted then.

Thank you though, maybe there are any other ideas?

--
Best wishes,
 cronfy                          mailto:cronfy at ipnet.ru