[rt-users] How to sort incoming mail request by sender email address?

Francois Meehan fmml at cedval.org
Tue Sep 20 15:01:38 EDT 2005

Hi all,

What is the best way to have the incoming mail requests automatically
route to specific queue based on the e-mail address of the requestor?

Regards,

Francois

PS. I have ordered the book :-) just didn't received yet...

Random Thought:
Everybody, my friend, everybody lives for something better to come. That's why we want to be considerate of every man - Who knows what's in him, why he was born and what he can do? - Maxim Gorky, 1868 - 1936