[rt-users] (no subject)

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:04:36 EDT 2005

I've just installed the latest RT with apache2 with Pg.  I've got the
login screen for the web but I can't login.  I'm getting the "Your
username or password is incorrect" message in the web browser.  What
account do I login with?  When I look at the users table in the db I see
nobody, root, and RT_System.  I'm not sure what the root passoword is so
I added a row for a new user with a user and password but I still get
the same message.  What is the procedure for setting up the first user
so I can get into the web interface?

Thanks,
-Tim