initial root password, was: [rt-users] (no subject)

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:34:42 EDT 2005

My apologies.  With all the dependancies, readmes, CPAN installs, and
makes I've done to get this software running I must have missed this.  I
have been following it but I must have just glazed over it.  Like I said
before "unless I missed it :)".

Thank you all for helping me in a time of need!

BTW, password has been changed :)

-Tim