[rt-users] what is /etc/httpd/conf/mason.conf

Gonda Ennis g.ennis at change-it.com
Tue Sep 27 12:50:57 EDT 2005

Hi guys

I'm not trying anything fancy - just a regular rt-3.4.4 install (but I
have fallen down some black holes in the process.)

Can somebody tell me what to do with this file - I don't find anything
like it under my rt-3.4.2 install and httpd startup falls over on it

Error on /etc/init.d/httpd start

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/conf/mason.conf:
<LocationMatch not allowed here

the file:

/etc/httpd/conf/mason.conf

PerlSetVar MasonCompRoot "/var/www/html"
PerlSetVar MasonDataDir  "/etc/httpd/mason"
PerlModule HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler

<Directory "/var/www/html">
   <LocationMatch "(\.html)$">
     SetHandler perl-script