[rt-users] Where to see 3.5+ Interface changes?

Mike Forrester mikef at pocketlint.com
Wed Sep 28 10:30:39 EDT 2005

I also have some questions about 3.5:

1) When is the estimated time for this to become a stable release?

2) Is there a list somewhere of the changes and enhancements made since 3.4?

We are on the verge of rolling out RT in the next 2-3 weeks and I'd like to use the most recent version for the deployment.  If 3.5 is expected to be stable in the next few weeks, I'd prefer to hold off official deployment and training.

Thanks,
Mike