[rt-users] [ANNOUNCE] Paper shredders remained in the last century

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Thu Sep 29 17:20:33 EDT 2005

In the immortal words of Ruslan Zakirov (ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com):

> * Are you warrior of the PC mouse? Yes? Then this release is for you
> becuase it has web based user interface.

At the risk of seeming obtuse... where?

-n

"Zombies are the liberal nightmare. Here you have the masses, whom you would
love to love, appearing at your front door and their faces falling off; and
you're trying to be as humane as you possibly can, but they are, after all,
eating the cat. And the fear of mass activity, of mindlessness on a national
scale, underlies my fear of zombies.' (--Clive Barker)