[rt-users] [Fwd: Ticket creation failed]

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Mon Apr 3 17:02:36 EDT 2006

ok I read about using procmail with my imap server in the wiki, I am
trying this..
I added in my postfix server 4 alias to rt at mydomain.com  of course I
created an imap account for rt at mydomain.com
I test from the rt server fetchmail and works..
t at matrix ~/etc $ fetchmail
1 message for rt at mail.mydomain.com.
reading message rt at pisces.mycomain.com:1 of 1 (1459 header octets) .
(1036 body octets) . flushed

I know it works cause before I sent a test email it say no messages on
server and now I sent a test email to
and alias that is the same name of one of my created queues and I get
this email below saying in spanish that I dont have permissions for
queue General... but... I disable general and added 4 of my own and
those are the ones I put in the alias and the email I sent it was to one
of this alias..