[rt-users] VMWare appliance

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Apr 6 16:29:59 EDT 2006

On Thu,  6 Apr 2006 09:49:37 -0400 (EDT)
Jason wrote:

> Funny you should mention this.  I was just starting planning to build a
> RT VMWare appliance to submit to VMWare's site.
>
> Has this appliance already been built?
>
> Jason Fenner
>
> Matthew Watson wrote:
>
> >Heya.
> >

> > Jesse, did you end up getting this hosting anywhere? Would be very
> >interesting to look at this.

I have one ready. See a previous post of mine in this thread for details.
I said I would put it up last weekend but didn't have the time. Will see
if it is going to work this weekend. I might post it to
alt.binaries.comp so people can get it from there, its about 320Mb big,
7z archive.

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>