[rt-users] attachment problem

Scott Thomson sthomson at uua.org
Sun Apr 9 13:37:44 EDT 2006

Check the version of PERL you're running.  Certain versions cause
attachement corruptions.

I ran into the same issue, and my workaround since RHEL 3 didn't
support a newer version of at the time was to alias the queue address
to the queue and to a mailbox on our exchange server.

That way I could get the attachments and provide a very basic backup
of RT.

This is on the Wiki somewhere, IIRC.

Scott