[rt-users] Performance problem with SG-clusteren and postgres 8.0.7

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:22:20 EDT 2006

This is one of the most problematic query in RT. I only can confirm
that the first plan (on Pg 7.x) is almost optimal one (there is still
way to optimize it with planner) and this is plan we wanted to achive
when were changing this query in RT-3.4.5.

I hope Pg 8.1.4 would be available soon and we could recommend that
instead of Pg 8.0.x.

Thanks to you and your team for the report and help.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.