[rt-users] Earliest Postgres Support

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Mon Apr 10 14:51:50 EDT 2006

On Apr 8, 2006, at 9:32 PM, Mathew Snyder wrote:

> We are currently using v3.0.9 with a Postgres database.  Someone
> around
> here said that the two had to be "shoehorned" together because v3.0.9
> doesn't support Postgres.  Is this correct?

Take that shoehorn and hit the guy upside the head with it.  Postgres
has worked fine with RT since at least version 2 which is when I
started using it.

I'd recommend upgrading to 3.4.5 since it is *way* faster and has
many fixes since 3.0.
The upgrade is pretty straightforward and you just run some simple
scripts to update the DB schema (no dump/reload like the 2.x to 3.x
jump).