[rt-users] Tools for auditing user/group permissions? (3.4.5)

JB Segal jb at smarterliving.com
Mon Apr 10 18:04:04 EDT 2006

Is there any good way - a built-in that I'm not aware of, a nice
external add-on, whatever - to get a readable report on all my users and
what permissions they have?

I've got someone noting
> > Ok, got it.  But I still argue that either:
> >
> > 1. I should be able to see any comment I have posted regardless of the
> > lists I'm on, or
> >
> > 2. I should not be able to post comments if I'm not privileged to see
> > them.

and my boss replying:

> Agreed with #2. That you can suggests that something is incorrect in the
> permissions somewhere. JB should fix that.

So it seems that it's time for me to do a full system
user(-and-thus-group) audit and figure out who can do what where (and
via what permissions grant.)

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
JB