[rt-users] TicketSQL, QueryBuilder search construction for returning ticket id's which don't have a specifc Requestor.Name

Alex Strachan astrachan at inter-systems.com.au
Wed Apr 12 00:30:47 EDT 2006

TicketSQL question when searching on Requestor.Name.  I have reviewed the
Wiki and the RT book but been unable to construct a TicketSQL statement to
return my requirements.

The QueryBuilder shows the same result set.  Is it something to do with
joins?

OS: RHES4, RT: 3.4.5

Setup:
  ticket/100  contains
  Requestors: ReqA, ReqB

  ticket/101 contains
  Requestors: ReqA

Command:
  rt list -i "Requestor.Name != 'ReqB'"
  ->ticket/100
  ->ticket/101

What is the TicketSQL construct that would return ticket/101 only ?

Using LIKE, NOT LIKE I'm still unable to return the single ticket.

Alex Strachan