[rt-users] Searching for all tickets created on a specific date does not work as expected

Jörg Eichhorn eichhorn at ponton-consulting.de
Thu Apr 13 09:22:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

i am trying to search for all tickets created on a specific date.
In the query builder i only added the criteria "Created = '2006-04-13'"
Somehow get all tickets listed which were created the day before. By
entering the date of the next day, i get the results from today.
The date in the column 'Created' is correct.
I think there is a problem with the string -> date conversion.

Is this a bug, or just a misconfiguration?

I use RT 3.4.5 running on debian/stable. I installed RT manually an not
used the debian package.

Thanks for help.

Jörg Eichhorn