[rt-users] Integrate RT and bugzilla?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Apr 13 12:28:31 EDT 2006

We're considering using RT for our developers for day to day task
management.  Our defect database would stay in bugzilla, so I'm looking
for a way to integrate the two.  I know that I can put links on RT
tickets to link them to bugzilla tickets, but I'm hoping there's some
higher degree of integration possible.

Has anyone got any experience with this?  Google shows that people have
been playing with this as far back as 2000, but I couldn't find anything
constructive for RT3, and the wiki has nothing......

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com