[rt-users] SelfService custom fields, howto?

Vance Vagell vance.vagell at audiumcorp.com
Wed Apr 19 10:06:14 EDT 2006

Hi Jesse,

The problem seems to be that there is no HTML in SelfService's
Create.html to include the custom fields on the SelfService page.  No
matter what rights I give, the fields won't show up if this HTML file
doesn't include code to display them.

Has anyone in RT-Users ever added custom fields to the SelfService page?
If so, any points would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vance