[rt-users] Moving to a new server and upgrading from 3.0.5 to 3.4.5

rt3 at acerhomes.com rt3 at acerhomes.com
Sun Apr 23 23:06:12 EDT 2006

You're right, Winn.  I can't run simultenously 3.0.5 and 3.4.5 using the
same database.  I just reset the root password to go back to 3.0.5.  On my
new system, upgrading the database solved #1 and upgrading the
DBIx::Searchbuilder solved my problem #2,3.

Right now, my problem is still on Approval link.  Even I select pending,
approved, denied, etc, nothing is displayed.  This works on 3.0.5.  On
3.4.5, the approval ticket creation is working fine. But I still need the
My approval so that I can approve or denied in multiples instead of going
to individual ticket approving it by resolving the approval ticket.