[rt-users] issues with RT on gentoo suddenly?

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Wed Apr 26 23:35:19 EDT 2006

Specifically what did you change, as I have my support site in my trusted
sites list and I see nothing blocked.

I have also explicitly allowed cookies from the site.

Ted

--
Ted Serreyn               Phone: 262-432-0260  Fax: 262-432-0232
Serreyn Network Services, LLC            http://www.serreyn.com/