[rt-users] time-based Admincc: changes per queue?

brian mccabe thealbs at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 02:02:40 EDT 2006

Hi

Does anyone have a neat way of changing the AdminCC:'s
on a queue dynamically, based on the day and time of
day?

Because we operate 24/7 there are certain queues which
are managed by different teams outside of normal
working hours. During those times the call volume is
also significantly less. Hence, outside normal hours I
am interested in a way to generate emails to an RT
group whenever something changes in that queue.

This is equivalent to the AdminCC: behaviour but I
want to dynamically switch the setting on and off. I
guess I could run a cron job that went straight at the
underlying data but wondered if anyone had come up
with a neater way of doing this perhaps?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Brian