[rt-users] Saved Search display columns

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Fri Apr 28 10:19:38 EDT 2006

Hello,

	I am attempting to modify the global saved search parameters on the
RT at a glance page.  My goal it to make it more like the results
returned when clicking on a queue by including a second row of
information our users have deemed important regarding requester, age
of the ticket etc.

My question is this. In the saved searches for the default queue view
there is a line <blank> listed in the Display Column's section. How
do I insert that values so that my searches can have that value in
them to format the output? I do not see it as an option in the "add
columns:" box

My other question is if it is possible to display a requestor's
organization information as a display column in a search result, or
any other arbitrary requestor information.

Thanks!

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron