[rt-users] Migrating From Zentrack

Chris Allermann lists at allermann.net
Sun Apr 30 12:52:06 EDT 2006

For the last couple of years I have been running Zentrack internally for
my groups ticketing solution.  I am currently looking at moving over to
RT in the near future because of some flaws and missing features with
zentrack.  Has anybody seen/written any migration scripts to move
between the two packages?  Basically I just want to dump my old zentrack
tickets/logs/attachments into zentrack to avoid having to keep the old
ticket system up for archival purposes.

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.