[rt-users] Autocreate uses + Active directory

Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros oliveros at cpqd.com.br
Wed Aug 2 07:28:01 EDT 2006

You should add the code from LdapAutocreateAuthCallback
<http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LdapAutocreateAuthCallback>
into ${RTHOME}/local/html/Callbacks/LDAP/autohandler/Auth if you haven't
done it yet.
You can find this code at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LdapAutocreateAuthCallback.
Hope it helps.