[rt-users] Enabling CC to task owner only

Andrew Chapman AChapman at pembroke.sa.edu.au
Wed Aug 2 21:03:41 EDT 2006

Doesn't work me, I'm afraid. Below are the edits I tried in Notify.pm

    #Strip the sender out of the To, Cc and AdminCc and set the
    # recipients fields used to build the message by the superclass.
    # unless a flag is set
    if ($RT::NotifyActor or ($creator eq 'boss at mydomain.com')) {
        @{ $self->{'To'} }  = @To;
        @{ $self->{'Cc'} }  = @Cc;
        @{ $self->{'Bcc'} } = @Bcc;
    }
    else {
    #    @{ $self->{'To'} }  = grep ( lc $_ ne lc $creator, @To );
    #    @{ $self->{'Cc'} }  = grep ( lc $_ ne lc $creator, @Cc );
    #    @{ $self->{'Bcc'} } = grep ( lc $_ ne lc $creator, @Bcc );
    }

First I tried adding the $creator eq line you suggested, then I tried
commenting out the elements in the else part of the statement. But there
appeared to be no effect.

The Notify.pm file is located at opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm