[rt-users] Re: 3.6 continual re-login issue

Don Beethe dmbeethe at fedex.com
Tue Aug 8 08:32:05 EDT 2006

I diff'ed our local autohandler and the 3.6 autohandler and copied in
the changes required for our LDAP. Seems it did and didn't fix the
problem. Now it is only forcing a re-login the first time and then only
when a user opens a fresh browser instance. If the browser has a cookie
set, it doesn't happen.
I'm still trying to figure out what the conditions are that causes this
as my users want to upgrade, but not if until this is fixed.
Beginning to wonder if it is related to Oracle database, since several
who have reported this have also mentioned Oracle database in use.

Message: 5