[rt-users] RT as customer facing ticketing system.

Sudhir Damle sudhir at stratogent.com
Fri Aug 11 09:55:13 EDT 2006

David, Thanks for detail reply.

I am concerned about two things at this point:

Difficulty in customizing home screen, for example customers do not need to
see 'my Tickets' when they login, since tickets will always be owned by
admins. Customizing through /preferences/RT at a glance does it for that
user, how to do it for a group and maybe different settings for individual
group?

Hiding other queue and username, even if users are set to see only their
queue, group, they do see other user names and queue names in dropdown list.

By the way I am using version 3.5.4 for trying these things.

Sudhir Damle