[rt-users] Need RT Help!

Steve Berg checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Mon Aug 14 16:35:16 EDT 2006

Okay call off the hounds... I fixed the problem!  This is clearly a Perl
related issue and after I reinstalled the Scalar-List-Utils module I was
able to get the email portion of RT working.

For future reference... is it bad to upgrade the Perl instance on a RT
server?

Also, how would I go about forcing the rest of the modules to upgrade so
they would work with the new version of Perl I'm stuck with?

-Steve