[rt-users] Setting Owner = Requestor on ticket creation.

Peter Dominguez peter at pad.com
Tue Aug 15 07:58:59 EDT 2006

I am new to RT. I set up the Personal To Do list example on page 113 of
the RT essentials book. Is there a way to automatically set the Owner to
whomever the Requestor is. If it is left as Nobody, the default, the
Requestor never gets to see it again if only the Owners are allowed to
see their own tickets.

Also even though I have set all Privileged users can SeeQueue the Queue
doesn't appear on the right. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Dominguez
PA Dominguez, Inc.