[rt-users] Call Mason Components From CLI?

wegzumir wegzumir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:22:58 EDT 2006

 Our users have a certain set of snapshot and/or statistics based queries
that they currently have expressed as Saved Searches within RT.  Currently,
the users have to manually log into the web interface every day or week and
launch these queries.

 I would like to able to configure these queries to be fired automatically
on a periodic basis, generate HTML results tables using RT's Mason code, and
then be able to e-mail those HTML tables to our users.

 When using the web interface, I have found that calling
/Elements/TicketList with a query will return a nice HTML table containing
the results of the query.

  Is there any way to call /Elements/TicketList via RT CLI in an offline
capacity (such as a cronjob)?  Is REST the only way to go about this?

  Any ideas pertaining to the automated running of Saved Searches (including
output formatting with complexities such as custom fields) or pertaining to
referencing Mason code from the CLI would be very much appreciated.