[rt-users] RTFM and RT (templates/canned replies)

Jens Andersson jens.andersson at teleservice.net
Sat Aug 19 13:47:37 EDT 2006

I installed RTFM on our RT because we have the same solution on many of
our tickets.

This is working fine when we update a ticket (reply/comment) but I want
this directly when we create the ticket.

I have tried to add the following but the RTFM fields are not included.

/usr/local/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/RTFM/Ticket/Create.html/BeforeMessag
eBox
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/Callbacks/RTFM/Ticket/Create.html/BeforeMessag
eBox

This is the same code as Update.html/BeforeMessageBox that's included
with RTFM.

Any help is appreciated.

// Jens