[rt-users] confusing 'Use of uninitialized value' error / reply and comment not working

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Aug 25 01:59:24 EDT 2006

On Aug 24, 2006, at 23:51, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> We're seeing this all over the place. with redhat based systems.

OK, good to know it's not just me.

> Just to eliminate one thing we've changed in the past couple weeks,
> could you install:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~jesse/Cache-Simple-TimedExpiry-0.23/ (that
> version explicitly) and try again?

Sorry, no benefit.  I installed 0.23, cleared the mason object cache
for good measure, restarted apache, and I still see the same result.

Thanks for the lightning-fast response and let me know if there's
anything else I can do to troubleshoot.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/