[rt-users] undoing a ticket merge or splitting a ticket

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Aug 25 09:02:11 EDT 2006

I have tried in the past, to add this functionality, and its easy enough
to create an interface and split the tickets back,however the only
problem I came across is identifying the original requesters/watchers
for each ticket, to do this cleanly the merge function need to be
modified so it store the original People list for each ticket.
Roy