[rt-users] How to run Queue-Bound scrips instead of the "global" version?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Aug 29 05:07:11 EDT 2006

You can either modify the condition of the auto-reply global scrip to
check the queue value if its equal to the queue you don't want to run on
then return undef, or the better solution is to implement Dirk Pape
extension which hide/suppress global scrips:
http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~pape/rt3screenshots/
Roy