[rt-users] New to SCRIPS, Trying to create On Due Date Change

Eric Sammons els at sammonstech.net
Thu Aug 31 10:40:05 EDT 2006

I have been using RT for a bit now; however, I am just now entering the
wonderful world of custom scrips.  It seems there is a lot of information out
there as far as brief comments etc... ;however, I have not been able to find
an example or a document that will assist me in creating my custom scrip.

I was looking to create On Due Date Change, User Defined and then enter in a
custom condition.  My custom condition would be based on a change to the Due
Date field.  Simply looking for pointers, starting point, etc...  RT
Essentials has been little help.

Any help is appreciated.  -thank you!