[rt-users] Customizing Auto Reply

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 5 10:04:04 EST 2006

	From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of bijayant
kumar
	Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:48 AM
	To: rt user
	Subject: [rt-users] Customizing Auto Reply

	Hi to all,
	             I want that whenever a ticket is generated via an email
than one copy of autoreply should go to the my emailid as well. As my
support team is taking care  of the RT. So that, whenever an issue is
raised, RT administrator gets an email regarding this. Administrator have
not to login again and again to see the newly created ticket. Now, the
autoreply mail is going only to the requestor. So, what steps i have to
follow for the same. Please help me regarding this. I have to configure it
by the Monday. Thanks in advance.

	Bijayant Kumar

Bijayant,

To notify admins when tickets are created, you can create a new scrip for
the queue:

On create notify AdminCcs using template transaction

And add the people to be notified as AdminCc watchers for the queue.

Steve