[rt-users] RT hangs with 'SELECT GET_LOCK' slow query log entries

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:07:03 EST 2006

Any chance to figure out more details? I can test a lot and i have played
around a lot, this relogin occurs until i pressed the first Time the Tools
link, afterwards it is finished and the worst part, i have the same
situation under each Firefox and NS Browser....

Will try more tomorrow...

--
MFG

Torsten Brumm