[rt-users] rt 3.6.1 : apache load sometimes climbs to 100% : it's RT fault ?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Dec 7 07:56:14 EST 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 01:17:16PM +0100, Robert Grasso wrote:
> I just discovered
>
> http://rt3.fsck.com/?user=guest&pass=guest
>
> and well : it's just as slow as mine, exactly in the SAME way. When you open the first ticket after
> having performed a search, it takes 20 seconds to display the page - further pages take nearly 1
> second to open.

I really should get around to updating that RT to something released
within the past year. (Also, for better or for worse, the box running
rt3.fsck.com is also running our Kwiki and our spam filtering. Both of
which are...heavy users of CPU and disk:

07:54:41 up 101 days, 15:00, 16 users,  load average: 12.28, 9.07, 6.91

Also, please don't cross-post to both mailing lists. generally, topics
really belong on one or the other.

Best,
Jesse